Blog started since 16 March 2011
HW: 137lbs | LW: 114lbs | CW(Jan 29 2014): 120lbs | GW1: 110lbs | GW2: 99lbs
Height: 5' 4"
Age: 21 going on 22

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Quick Diary Entry/ Weight update

Good morning! So it's about 5am over here. Gonna make myself a cup of coffee. Work out before 6am until about 7am and get ready for church! It's kind of upsetting that I don't workout as usual as I used to a year, or even 2 years ago. Especially now that my sleeping time is pretty bad. For the past few months I've been sleeping at odd hours, like 7am, 10am, 3pm, 5pm, and wake up at around 10pm, midnight, and 3am. Eating timings are all over the place as well. It's hard to know how much I'm actually eating. I know this isn't healthy either.

Life has been such a blur.

I have been stagnant at 58.4kg/ 128.5lbs for a while now. It sure is time to be stricter with my diet and exercise. Need to find tons more motivation and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment