Blog started since 16 March 2011
HW: 137lbs | LW: 114lbs | CW(Jan 29 2014): 120lbs | GW1: 110lbs | GW2: 99lbs
Height: 5' 4"
Age: 21 going on 22

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I didn't drop any yet. But I'm having muscle ache, on my arms, legs and calves. Don't feel any ache on the core. This means I can do so much more for my mid section. Even though, yesterday for core I did- 60 bicycle crunches, 30 reverse crunches, 50 crunches, 50 side crunches, 2minute plank hold. ( I did 20 man push-ups, weight punches and weighted squats that should have some effect to the core too right?)

Even though my weight has went up, I realized the way the fat is being distributed is so much different than how when I first started. I am a pear. I tend to gain weight more on my thighs and legs. But seems like I tend to gain fat around my midsection now, distributed evenly to what I put on below(which actually isn't a bad thing). My arms, are thinner then ever though. I used to have big flabby arms. It's so much better contoured now. Though of course here is so much more fat to lose.

I'm thinking of starting a exercise log. To see what exercises actually work on me better and stuff. Just to monitor, know my body better and speed up fat loss.

Yes, I do get emotionally affected by my weight. Especially knowing people who are 10cm taller than me, but 10 kg/22lbs lighter than me. I feel so, so big and, quite the gross.

But oh, did I mention.. I LOVE MUSCLE ACHES;)

No comments:

Post a Comment